The RTC module is a member of Twig. It is based on the clock chip DS1307 which supports the I2C protocol. It uses a Lithium cell battery (CR1225). The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date,month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator.
Note: Battery is not included.
- • Real-Time Clock (RTC) counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, month, day of the week, and year with Leap-Year compensation valid up to 2100
- • 56-Byte, Battery-Backed, Nonvolatile (NV)RAM for data storage
- • I2C serial interface
- • 5V DC supply
- • Programmable Square-Wave output signal
- • Automatic Power-Fail detect and switch circuitry
- • Consumes less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode with Oscillator Running
- For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting StartedandIntroduction to Grove before your using of the product.
- Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.